Built light and compact, Seatan’s two stoke models are designed so you can take them absolutely anywhere.
The T20 is a powerful and versatile engine renowned for its grunt and reliability.
With a range of great features built in, the T20 is extremely easy to use and provides the kind of performance customers have come to expect from Seatan.
- Light weight and easy to transport.
- Standard alternator/ lighting coil allows you to run a spotlight.
- Great for car toppers, small fishing rigs, inflatables and tenders
- CDI ignition provides automatic spark advance to provide maximum power throughout the whole RPM range
- Loop charging boosts power and fuel efficiency
- Features shallow water drive, an extremely useful feature when tackling rivers, estuaries and creeks.
- T20- Manual Start, Tiller Handle, Transom height – Short shaft
- T20- Manual Start, Tiller Handle, Transom height – Long shaft
|Engine type||In-line 2|
|Fuel Induction System||Carburetor|
|Max.Prop Shaft Output||14.7KW(20CV)|
|Alternator output||12Volt 6Amps.|
|Engine Transom Heigt(mm)||381mm,(15 in)||508mm,(20 in)|
|Control System||Tiller control|
|Built-in Fuel Tank(L)||24Lts.|
|*B=Back control (Tiller control) M=Manual start S=Short shaft L= Long shaft|