After sales service is the key to the success of outboards business, so we strongly suggest your technicians or engineers to attend our 1 or 2 days free training program of maintenance, service and repair in our factory.
Regarding the warranty period, we can give you longer time for non-commercial users than commercial users.
Pls be noted that our warranty covers spare parts for replacement due to our manufacturing fault but does not cover spare parts and air shipping cost due to wrong operation or misuse, and does not cover labor cost. This is because we don't restrict margins on our dealers and our prices are low set which do not include the margins for labor maintenance and air shipping cost.
We have professional English-speaking service manager, leading a team and following our customers every day via email, MSN or phone, even visiting our customers for training and repairing at spot.
We have also specific parts manager, leading a team and assuring accurate and prompt parts & accessories delivery.
1. The engine is equipped with a neutral starting device. The engine will not start unless the shift control is in neutral position.
2. Don't touch or remove electrical parts when starting or during operation.
3. Keep hands, hair and clothes away from flywheel and other rotating parts while engine is running.
4. Leaking fuel could cause a fire. For F4(F5), before tilting up the engine or laying it on its side, please turn the fuel cock to the closed position and tighten the air-vent screw on the fuel tank cap.
5. Transport and store the engine only as shown. Otherwise, engine damage could result from leaking oil.
6. Please always open the air inlet valve on the top of the external red fuel tank before starting. Otherwise, the engine will stop after somewhile without enough fuel supply.
7. Please often check the oil rule in case of too less or more oil.
8. Please change the new gasket and tighten it up when replacing gear box oil.
9. Please wash your outboards after using in sea water if you are not going to use it for long time.
10. Please always add gear box oil when receiving samples by air or courier.